Zagreb – Dubrovnik
Let us take you on a 8 days private journey through Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. Let our guides take you on a trip through history along the most beautiful natural wonders both countries can offer. A trip to remember !
Zagreb to Dubrovnik in 8 days
Let us take you to a journey full of memories through Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. Join us on an 8 days trip from Zagreb to Dubrovnik. Take a personalized trip through 1300 km in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. This route is easy going with no more than 3 hours driving from one destination to another. The journey is perfect for families with children, couples or those who enjoy natural beauties combined with history lessons.
Apart from Zagreb and Dubrovnik in Croatia, you will also visit all important cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina. You will overnight in Bihac, Sarajevo and Mostar and visit Jajce and Travnik along the way to Sarajevo. Instead of group trips, the tour is planned as private one so you can have better and personalized travel experience. To escape the crowded chain hotels, overnights are planned in boutique 4* hotels in each visiting city.
The price is made on 2 travelers in double room basis sharing in 4* hotels.
– 1 night in Zagreb – Hotel “Best Western Premier Astoria” 4*
– 1 night in Bihac – Hotel “Rekic” 4*
– 2 nights in Sarajevo – Hotel “Aziza” 4*
– 2 nights in Mostar – Hotel “Eden” 4*
– 1 night in Dubrovnik – Hotel “Lapad” 4*
– Breakfast at the hotel every day
– Airport transfers in Zagreb and Dubrovnik
– Private transport in modern and comfortable vehicles with AC
– Professional English speaking guides during entire program
– Overnights for guides
– All taxes, road costs, petrol and highway costs included
– Lunches and dinners
– Tips for guides
– Entrance fees where necessary
– Travel insurance
– Airplane tickets
– Personal spendings
For any custom requests and itineraries do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Our staff will be more than happy to assist and recommend you the best possible options for your trip.
DepartureAll transfers from arrival to departure included
Departure TimeThe tours start every day at 9:00
Return TimeApproximately 4 to 6 PM
Dress CodeCasual - In summer light - In winter warm according to weather conditions
IncludedFree entranceHotelsPersonal guidePickup & drop offPrivate vehicle
Not IncludedEntryMeals & drinks