Zagreb – Dubrovnik
Let us take you on a 8 days private journey through Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. Let our guides take you on a trip through history along the most beautiful natural wonders both countries can offer. A trip to remember !
Let us take you to a journey full of memories through Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. In 8 days you will have an easy and comfortable ride through more than 1300 km of two Balkan countries. Entire trip is organized by our agency and our own tour guides with assistance of local guides in visiting cities. This route is easy going with no more than 3 hours driving from one destination to another and it is perfect for families with children, couples, laid back travelers and those who enjoy natural beauties combined with history lessons.
Instead of taking a large groups tours, this tour is planned as private one so you could have better insights and personalized travel experience. To escape the crowded chain hotels, overnights are planned in boutique 4* hotels in each visiting city.
Price is made on 2 travelers in double room basis sharing in 4* hotels.
– 1 night in Zagreb – Hotel “Best Western Premier Astoria” 4*
– 1 night in Bihac – Hotel “Rekic” 4*
– 2 nights in Sarajevo – Hotel “Aziza” 4*
– 2 nights in Mostar – Hotel “Eden” 4*
– 1 night in Dubrovnik – Hotel “Lapad” 4*
– Breakfast at the hotel every day
– Airport transfers in Zagreb and Dubrovnik
– Private transport in modern and comfortable vehicles with AC
– Professional English speaking guides during entire program
– Overnights for guides where necessary
– All taxes, road costs, petrol and highway costs included
– Lunches and dinners
– Tips for guides
– Entrance fees where necessary
– Travel insurance
– Airplane tickets
– Personal spendings
For any custom requests and itineraries do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Our staff will be more than happy to assist and recommend you the best possible options for your trip through the Balkan Peninsula.
DepartureAll transfers from arrival to departure included
Departure TimeThe tours start every day at 9:00
Return TimeApproximately 4 to 6 PM
Dress CodeCasual - In summer light - In winter warm according to weather conditions
IncludedFree admissionHotel accommodationHotel pickup and drop offPrivate transportProfessional guide
Not IncludedEntrance feesMeals and drinks