Sarajevo – Belgrade
Go on a combined private trip through Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia.
Sarajevo to Belgrade in 7 days
Take a personalized 7 day private trip through Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. Learn more about turbulent history of both countries that once stood together as one on this Balkan tour. This multi day tour is an easy going with total of 900 km in 7 days so you can spend more time learning about the historical facts of two countries and enjoying the natural landscapes. Start from Sarajevo to Belgrade or from Belgrade to Sarajevo, depending on your flights.
On this Balkan tour, Invicta Travel will be your host for 4 days spent in Bosnia and Herzegovina, while our dear partner Serbian Private Tours will take over to be your guides through Serbia. In Bosnia you will visit Sarajevo, Mostar, Konjic, Blagaj and Visegrad, while in Serbia, main highlights are Belgrade, Novi Sad, Mokra Gora and Karlovci.
Price is made on 2 travelers in double room basis sharing in 4* hotels.
– 3 nights in Sarajevo – Hotel “Aziza” 4*
– 1 night in Mokra Gora – Hotel “Mecavnik Resort” 4*
– 2 nights in Belgrade – Hotel “City Savoy” 4*
– Breakfast at the hotel every day
– Airport transfers in Belgrade and Sarajevo
– Private transport in modern and comfortable vehicles with AC
– Professional English speaking guides during entire program
– Overnights for guides where necessary
– All taxes, road costs, petrol and highway costs included
– Lunches and dinners
– Tips for guides
– Entrance fees where necessary
– Travel insurance
– Airplane tickets
– Personal spendings
For custom requests and itineraries do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Our staff will be more than happy to assist and recommend you the best possible options for your trip through the Balkan peninsula.
DepartureAll transfers from arrival to departure included
Departure TimeThe tours start every day at 9:00
Return TimeApproximately 4 to 6 PM
Dress CodeCasual - In summer light - In winter warm according to weather conditions
IncludedFree entranceHotelsPersonal guidePickup & drop offPrivate vehicle
Not IncludedEntryMeals & drinks