Sofia – Sarajevo
Go on a 8 days private tailored journey through 1100 km of Balkan Peninsula with Invicta Travel and our partners. Bring home unforgettable memories from Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Embark on a private tour through Balkans with Invicta Travel and our local partners in each visiting country. We conduct the tours with our partners from Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro, all in order to provide you the best possible service and unforgettable experience. In 8 days you will go on a journey of more than 1100 km through Balkan peninsula and visit all famous landmarks in Sofia, Skopje, Tirane, Budva, Mostar and Sarajevo.
This journey is perfect for those who want to experience Balkan countries in tailor made private arrangements instead of traveling in large groups. In each visiting place you will be hosted by local guides to gain a much more thorough knowledge of rich history, wonderful nature and unique lifestyle. The entire trip is easy going with no more of 4 hours driving from one town to another, with as many stops as you like, all so you can feel comfortable and enjoy each part of the journey. To escape the crowded famous chain hotels, we planned overnights in boutique 4* hotels in each visiting city.
Price is made on 2 travelers in double room basis sharing in 4* hotels.
– 1 night in Sofia – Hotel “Rosslyn Thracia” 4*
– 1 night in Skopje – Hotel “Alexander Square Boutique” 4*
– 1 night in Tirana – Hotel “Mondial” 4*
– 1 night in Budva – Hotel “Adria” 4*
– 1 night in Mostar – Hotel “Eden” 4*
– 2 nights in Sarajevo – Hotel “Aziza” 4*
– Breakfast at the hotel every day
– Airport transfers in Sofia and Sarajevo
– Private transport in modern and comfortable vehicles with AC
– Professional English speaking guides during entire program
– Overnights for guides where necessary
– All taxes, road costs, petrol and highway costs included
– Lunches and dinners
– Tips for guides
– Entrance fees where necessary
– Travel insurance
– Airplane tickets
– Personal spendings
For custom requests and itineraries do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Our staff will be more than happy to assist and recommend you the best possible options for your trip through the Balkan peninsula.
DepartureAll transfers from arrival to departure included
Departure TimeThe tours start every day at 8:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual - In summer light - In winter warm according to weather conditions
IncludedFree admissionHotel accommodationHotel pickup and drop offPrivate transportProfessional guide
Not IncludedEntrance feesMeals and drinks