Croatia – Montenegro – Bosnia and Herzegovina - Croatia
ITINERARY – 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
1. ZAGREB & PLITVICE LAKES (CROATIA):
- Discover the charm of Zagreb as you explore the city on a guided walking tour. Learn about the history of the city from an expert local guide, who will show you the hidden gems of the Croatian capital. Get an introduction to the richhistory of the Croatian capital, dating back to medieval times.
- Discover the beauty of Croatia’s oldest and most visited national park, Plitvice.Explore the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke, experience the stunning natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park and enjoy the personalized attention of local guide.
2. BIHAĆ, JAJCE, TRAVNIK (BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA):
- Overnight at Bosnia’s jewel, Bihać. Enjoy in the city on one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe, the river Una.
- Step back in time on this history tour from medieval to modern times and Visit Travnik, a city with numerous mosques, houses and fountains dating back to the Ottoman period.
- See Jajce, the 14th century capital of Bosnia sights and monuments with an experienced guide, including Pliva waterfall, Yugoslavia’s first national assembly, and the underground catacombs.
- The city of Sarajevo represents the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is a place where different cultures meet and makes Sarajevo a unique multicultural center. It is also a city where great empires ruled and left marks all over the country like the Ottoman Empire, Austria-Hungarian Empire, Communist Yugoslavia and the modern period of independence. Experience Bascarsija Square, an outdoor market built in the 15th century,visit the wooden fountain of Sebilj, one of the main symbols of Sarajevo and the newly renovated city hall, experience the assassination of the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand that triggered World War I, find out more about Ottoman era and it’s most famous heritage of Gazi Husref-Bey, and see the Eternal Flame Monument, dedicated to Yugoslav People’s Army.
4. MOSTAR & BLAGAJ (BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA):
- Visit a variety of cultural, historic, and religious sites including the magnificent Mosque of Mostar.. The world-famous town of Mostar, known as a meeting point of different cultures and religions is the next stop. Stroll across the spectacular white-stone bridge and explore the blend of Moorish, Christian, and Muslim monuments that make up the town’s unique way of life.
- In Blagaj visit the famous Blagaj Dervish House, and dine at delicious local fish restaurant.
5. BUDVA & KOTOR (MONTENEGRO):
- Discover Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its ancient monuments and well-preserved medieval architecture. Go through the city’s historical center and spend time exploring.
- In Budva, enjoy a scenic tour of Sveti Stefan. Learn about the islet’s history before making your way to Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Coast. The town is known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife.
- Visit the city’s major landmarks and hear stories of how Dubrovnik became one of the world’s most prosperous and advanced maritime republics. Walk through Dubrovnik’s beautiful Old Town and discover how the city became one of the most prosperous and advanced of all the historic maritime republics. As you step through the gates of Dubrovnik’s old city walls, you will be taking a step back in time, losing yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally influential city.
- 1 night at hotel „Aristos“ 4* in Zagreb
- 1 night at hotel „Emporium“ 4* in Bihać
- 2 nights at hotel „SPA Terme“ 4* in Sarajevo
- 1 night at hotel „City“ 4* in Mostar
- 1 night at hotel „Moskva“ 4* in Budva
- 1 night at hotel „Adria“ 4* in Dubrovnik
- Professional English speaking tour leader
- Professional local guides
- Private transport in Mercedes Sprinter 2016 (LCD, DVD, Microphone) up to15 PAX
- Private transport in Otokar Navigo 2016 (LCD, DVD, Fridge, Microphone) upto 25 PAX
- Private transport in Scania Coach 2008 (LCD, DVD, Fridge, Microphone) upto 50 PAX
- All meals based on full board in hotels
- Lunches & dinners in restaurants while on tours
- Entrance fees (Blagaj Dervish house, Plitvice national park)Exclusions:
- Portage services
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees if not specified