The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations.
Access to and use of the services of Invicta Travel, and our website is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing, using or obtaining any content, products, or services through our offices or through our website, you, the purchaser and/or traveler (“Customer” and “passenger” and “you/your”) agree to be bound by these terms.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. These terms and conditions govern the relationship between Invicta Travel and you, the Customer.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by Invicta travel
- Invicta travel has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Invicta travel only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Invicta travel does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Our quotation system accesses both live pricing and static pricing depending upon the supplier. It is not uncommon for suppliers (e.g. Airlines, Cruise Liners and Hotels) to sell out, alter or withdraw prices including advertised special rates. If prices, rates or inclusions vary from your quotation or from an advertised price, we will advise you of any change prior to your booking request and any transaction being processed. If you do not wish to proceed with the booking at the new price, you may cancel the booking request at no cost to you. Once your booking has been confirmed and payment received, any new specials released cannot be applied to existing bookings. Prior to full and final payment being received, we reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs due to exchange rate fluctuations, taxes or supplier notifications. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Bookings – Deposits & Final Payments: Bookings travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of €100 at the time of confirmation with the balance owing payable 45 days prior to travel (the “due date”). Prior to the due date, the balance owing may be paid by credit card or you may transfer into our bank account directly to avoid card fees. We will email you a final payment reminder. Travel vouchers and booking confirmations cannot be issued until final payment is received. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to automatically charge the credit card provided to complete the final payment. Any booking not paid in full by the due date is subject to automatic cancellation without further notification. Any deposit paid will be forfeited or, at your request, it may be used as a payment towards an alternative booking. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary and we will advise you of these conditions and request your consent prior to proceeding with the booking.
Bookings over Christmas and New Year’s (Festive Season) require a non-refundable deposit, and final payment 60 days prior, as this it non-refundable under any circumstances. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Direct Deposit: There are no card fees associated with this form of payment. Direct Deposits must be made 48 hours prior to the due date to ensure funds are received in time.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Invicta Travel during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
Currency: All rates are quoted in EURO, or as otherwise indicated.
Children’s Rates: Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding. Cost for additional bedding and rollaways are available on request.
Payment Options: Invicta Travel offers a secure pay pal server for your credit card payments. Alternatively, you can fax through your credit card details to us, send a cheque or make a direct deposit.
Invicta travel does not collect customers credit card data !
Accommodation: Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our web sites. All costs are shown in Euro, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice. Not all properties provide instant availability and in these cases Invicta Travel checks availability once we receive the booking request.
Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your accommodation check in is 2pm and check out 10am. Please note that most properties will require a credit card authorisation on check-in and may need to see photo identification. In the instance that you don’t have a credit card usually a cash bond will be required.
Single Supplement Costs: If not shown in your selected accommodation cost, this is available on application.
Group And Incentive Travel: As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for that particular group, they have different terms and conditions to standard holidays. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
Please contact us via our e-mail [email protected] if you have any further queries about our security, privacy or data handling procedures.